ASRock 4X4 BOX-4800U Specifications: Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 4800U Zen 2 (Renoir) 8C/16T, 1.8 - 4.2 GHz TSMC 7nm, 8MB L3, 10 - 25 W (15W) Memory: Patriot Memory PSD432G32002S DDR4 SODIMM. We sell a variety of toys for all ages, including baby toys, toddler games, board games, and puzzles. A3 Sportback 40 e-tron S line S tronic Navi LED. Neupreis.: 42.945,- €.
Club Manager 201925/Feb
Het beste voetbalmanagerspel ter wereld is nu live: Club Manager 2019: https://www.clubmanagergame.com/nl/
Opvolger MijnMaffia gelanceerd: MafiaControl10/Aug
Het is een lange tijd stil geweest vanaf onze kant. Wij zijn achter de schermen namelijk druk bezig geweest met een opvolger voor MijnMaffia. Vandaag is dit ook werkelijkheid geworden: http://www.mafiacontrol.com/?tag=61a1cf0e is gelanceerd.
MafiaControl stelt je in staat om een eigen maffia game te maken geschikt voor deze tijd. De game is veel interactiever en is naast de PC versie nu ook speelbaar op tablets en mobiele telefoons.
Meld je vandaag nog aan op http://www.mafiacontrol.com/?tag=61a1cf0f en krijg gratis 10 euro bonus op je account.
GAMOVATION PRESENTEERT MAFIABATTLE!1/Dec
GamoVation, the Dutch-based social game developers behind the popular fishing game FISHAO, today reveals their new venture in the form of MafiaBattle. Available on Desktop, Facebook and Mobile devices, MafiaBattle is a cross-platform MMO title that sees players attempt to rise to the top of the mafia underworld. The game will be free-to-play and is scheduled for a Q1 2015 release.
“MafiaBattle will be a unique game in the MMO genre. It’s full of exciting, innovative features that incorporate the mafia way of life, while keeping it really fun at the same time.”
- Daimy Stroeve, creative director at GamoVation
In MafiaBattle, the goal is simple: become the most powerful and respected mobster in the virtual game world. To achieve this objective, you are handed your own Mafia Empire. The Mafia Empire is essentially the hub of the game, where you have several establishments – including a mansion, meth lab and hospital – that can be upgraded. When it comes to upgrading, you are rewarded with in-game benefits to further help you in your overall mission to reign supreme over competing mob bosses. An example of this includes upgrading your money press to a higher level, resulting in it producing more cash than before.
Along with upgrading your Empire, there are many other activities to participate in. From gambling your riches playing one of five casino games to performing the perfect crime to improve your standing, there is a wide variety of things to do that will keep players immersed in the experience.
“Participate in illegal activities to gain cash, get rid of the police, gamble your dirty money at the casino, and join your friends as you battle in wars against other families. And that’s just scratching the surface in terms of things to do in the game!”
- Joppe Houpt, CEO of GamoVation
Thanks to its distinctive and polished visuals, along with smooth and satisfying gameplay, MafiaBattle is positioned to become a permanent fixture among social gamers and their daily activities.
● Fully upgradable Mafia Empire: produce your own cash, ammunition and crystal meth.
● Five interactive casino games: Slot Machine, Wheel of fortune, Blackjack, Higher/Lower, and Roulette.
● From the petty to the sophisticated, perform crimes to boost your standing – but watch out for the police!
● Attack other players with the ammunition you have culminated from your Empire. Win the duel and steal all the available loot from the opposing player.
● Gain Mafia Power by buying troops. Upgrade their stats and equip them with weapons to better help you during battles.
● Start your own mafia family, or join one as you work together with other players to battle against rival families.
In providing MafiaBattle with the biggest target audience that is possible, the game will be released across three platforms: Desktop, Facebook and Mobile.
- Desktop: For Desktop, MafiaBattle will be available to play in all of the world’s most popular browsers at: http://www.mafiabattle.com
- Facebook: Facebook will be another platform that will be utilised, making sure that social media users have access to the game.
- Mobile: With the overcrowded nature of app stores, MafiaBattle will instead be available for mobile and tablet devices as a web-app. Mobile users simply visit the MafiaBattle homepage and play the game as they would on a desktop - all functionality included.
This article gives a list of Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) microprocessors, sorted by generation and release year. If applicable and openly known, the designation(s) of each processor's core (versions) is (are) listed in parentheses. For an overview over concrete product, you then need to consult further articles, like e.g. List of AMD accelerated processing unit microprocessors.
AMD IP x86 CPUs
Am2900 series (1975)
- Am2901 4-bit-slice ALU (1975)
- Am2902 Look-Ahead Carry Generator
- Am2903 4-bit-slice ALU, with hardware multiply
- Am2904 Status and Shift Control Unit
- Am2905 Bus Transceiver
- Am2906 Bus Transceiver with Parity
- Am2907 Bus Transceiver with Parity
- Am2908 Bus Transceiver with Parity
- Am2909 4-bit-slice address sequencer
- Am2910 12-bit address sequencer
- Am2911 4-bit-slice address sequencer
- Am2912 Bus Transceiver
- Am2913 Priority Interrupt Expander
- Am2914 Priority Interrupt Controller
29000 (29K) (1987–95)
- AMD 29000 (aka 29K) (1987)
- AMD 29005 Above without (functional) MMU and BTC
- AMD 29050 with on-chip FPU (1990)
- AMD 292xxembedded processor
Non-x86 architecture processors
2nd source (1974)
Am9080 (second source for Intel 8080)
2nd source (1982)
Am29X305 (second source for Signetics 8X305)
Jackpot Party Casino Free Coins. Free Coins Gift. 360 clicks 13 hours. 360 clicks 13 hours. With Jackpot Party, you can bring the full Vegas experience with you wherever you go! Join the party and play real Vegas slot machines for free! ‘Always a great time’ These slots are the same ones you will. Collect Jackpot Party free coins now an play authentic casino slot games. Collect free Jackpot Party coins easily without having to hunt for every slot freebie! Mobile for Android and iOS. This is a dedicated Jackpot Party Casino Free Coins Page that eases the collection of daily bonuses instead of visiting many sites. Jackpot Party Casino Free Coins We will try our best to keep this page. Jackpot party casino free coins twitter.
ARM based Opteron Processors (2016)
AMD Opteron A1100 Series
x86 architecture processors
2nd source (1979–91)
(second-sourced x86 processors produced under contract with Intel)
- Am286 (2nd-sourced 80286, so not a proper Amx86 member)
Amx86 series (1991–95)
- Am386 (1991)
- Am486 (1993)
- Am5x86 (1995)
K5 architecture (1996)
- AMD K5 (SSA5/5k86)
K6 architecture (1997–2001)
- AMD K6 (NX686/Little Foot) (1997)
- AMD K6-2 (Chompers/CXT)
- AMD K6-2-P (Mobile K6-2)
- AMD K6-III (Sharptooth)
K7 architecture (1999–2005)
- Athlon (Slot A) (Argon, Pluto/Orion, Thunderbird) (1999)
- Athlon (Socket A) (Thunderbird) (2000)
- Duron (Spitfire, Morgan, Applebred) (2000)
- Athlon MP (Palomino, Thoroughbred, Barton, Thorton) (2001)
- Mobile Athlon 4 (Corvette/Mobile Palomino) (2001)
- Athlon XP (Palomino, Thoroughbred (A/B), Barton, Thorton) (2001)
- Mobile Athlon XP (Mobile Palomino) (2002)
- Mobile Duron (Camaro/Mobile Morgan) (2002)
- Sempron (Thoroughbred, Thorton, Barton) (2004)
x86-64 architecture processors
K8 core architecture (2003–2014)
- Opteron (SledgeHammer) (2003)
- Athlon 64 FX (SledgeHammer) (2003)
- Athlon 64 (ClawHammer/Newcastle) (2003)
- Mobile Athlon 64 (Newcastle) (2004)
- Athlon XP-M (Dublin) (2004) Note: AMD64 disabled
- Sempron (Paris) (2004) Note: AMD64 disabled
- Athlon 64 (Winchester) (2004)
- Turion 64 (Lancaster) (2005)
- Athlon 64 FX (San Diego) (1st half 2005)
- Athlon 64 (San Diego/Venice) (1st half 2005)
- Sempron (Palermo) (1st half 2005)
- Athlon 64 X2 (Manchester) (1st half 2005)
- Athlon 64 X2 (Toledo) (1st half 2005)
- Athlon 64 FX (Toledo) (2nd half 2005)
- Turion 64 X2 (Taylor) (1st half 2006)
- Athlon 64 X2 (Windsor) (1st half 2006)
- Athlon 64 FX (Windsor) (1st half 2006)
- Athlon 64 X2 (Brisbane) (2nd half 2006)
- Athlon 64 (Orleans) (2nd half 2006)
- Sempron (Manila) (1st half 2006)
- Sempron (Sparta)
- Opteron (Santa Rosa)
- Opteron (Santa Ana)
K10 core architecture (2007–2013)
K10 series CPUs (2007–2013)
- All Phenom and Phenom II-branded CPUs implement K10: List of AMD Phenom microprocessors
- Opteron (Barcelona) (10 September 2007)
- Phenom FX (Agena FX) (Q1 2008)
- Phenom X4 (9-series) (Agena) (19 November 2007)
- Phenom X3 (8-series) (Toliman) (April 2008)
- Athlon 6-series (Kuma) (February 2007)
- Athlon 4-series (Kuma) (2008)
- Athlon X2 (Rana) (Q4 2007)
- Sempron (Spica)
- Opteron (Budapest)
- Opteron (Shanghai)
- Opteron (Magny-Cours)
- Phenom II (X4 on January 8, 2009, X6 on April 27, 2010)
List of AMD Phenom microprocessors
- Turion II (Caspian) More info
K10 series APUs (2011–2012)
- Concrete products are codenamed 'Llano': List of AMD accelerated processing unit microprocessors.
- LlanoAMD Fusion (K10 cores + Redwood-class GPU) (launch Q2 2011, this is the very first AMD APU) uses Socket FM1
Zen Sloth Svg
Bulldozer architecture; Bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller, Excavator (2011–2017)
- Concrete products codenamed Zambezi and Vishera: List of AMD FX microprocessors
- Zambezi (Bulldozer core) (Q4 2011)
- Vishera (Piledriver core) (Q4 2012)
- Concrete products codenamed 'Zurich', 'Valencia' and 'Interlagos': List of AMD Opteron microprocessors
- InterlagosOpteron (Bulldozer core) (Q4 2011)
- Concrete products are codenamed 'Kaveri', etc.: List of AMD accelerated processing unit microprocessors.
- Kaveri (Steamroller core) (Q1 2014)
- Carrizo (Excavator core) (2015)
- Bristol Ridge (Excavator core supporting DDR4) (2016) (and Stoney Ridge implements Zen microarchitecture but utilizes the same Socket.)
Zen Slot 777
Low-power architecture; Bobcat, Jaguar, Puma (2011–present)
- All products are listed in List of AMD accelerated processing unit microprocessors.
- Bobcat series APUs (2011–):
- Ontario (Bobcat cores + Cedar-class GPU) (launch Q1 2011)
- Zacate (Bobcat cores + Cedar-class GPU) (launch Q1 2011)
- Jaguar series APUs (2013–)
- Kabini (notebooks)
- Temash (tablets)
- Kyoto (micro-servers)
- G-Series (embedded)
- Puma series APUs (2014–)
- Beema (notebooks)
- Mullins (tablets)
- Bobcat series APUs (2011–):
Zen core architecture (2017–present)
Zen-based CPUs and some APUs use the 'Ryzen'-brand: List of AMD Ryzen microprocessors, while some APUs use the brand 'Athlon': List of AMD accelerated processing unit microprocessors.
Zen series CPUs and APUs (released 2017)
- Summit RidgeRyzen 1000 series (desktop)
- WhitehavenRyzen Threadripper 1000 series (desktop)
- Raven RidgeRyzen 2000 APU series with RX Vega (desktop & laptop)
- NaplesEPYC (server)
Zen+ series CPUs and APUs (released 2018)
- Pinnacle RidgeRyzen 2000 series (desktop)
- ColfaxRyzen Threadripper 2000 series (desktop)
- PicassoRyzen 3000 APU series with RX Vega (desktop & laptop)
Zen 2 series CPUs and APUs (released 2019)
- MatisseRyzen 3000 series (desktop)
- Castle PeakRyzen Threadripper 3000 series (desktop)
- RenoirRyzen 4000 APU series with RX Vega (desktop & laptop)
- LucienneRyzen 5000 APU series (laptop)
- RomeEPYC (server)
Zen 3 series CPUs and APUs (released 2020)
- VermeerRyzen 5000 series (desktop)
- CezanneRyzen 5000 series (laptop)
- List of AMD Athlon microprocessors
- ^'AMD's Phenom Unveiled: A Somber Farewell to K8'. AnandTech. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
- ^'Thrice the fun? A review of the triple-core AMD Phenom X3'. Ars Technica. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
- ^'Does AMD's Athlon 64 X2 6000+ Have Any Kick Left? : AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ Kicks Off To Challenge Core 2'. Tom's Hardware. Retrieved 2008-08-29.