- Whether you need a game to play for an upcoming Christmas party, or just looking for a fun family (or classroom) activity, Christmas Bingo is perfect. It’s super easy and way fun. And best yet, with this free printable Christmas Bingo download, you get everthing you need to play the game, including: 20 different Bingo cards.
- The first person to finish the Christmas Bingo should bring it to you to mark for scoring. This Christmas Party game can continue until the allotted time is complete because it is common for some of the answers to be disqualified. When the timer goes off, check the winner’s Christmas Bingo.
- When to Play Christmas Bingo Ice Breaker? Usually, people play this ice breaker game at a Christmas party ceremony. As it is called 'ceremony,' there must be a lot of people who attend the gathering. And so, this game comes to shed laughter and bring people together. This game can be played by people.
- Old People Playing Bingo
- Christmas People Bingo
- Christmas Bingo 30 Cards
- Printable Christmas Bingo For Large Groups
Christmas Activities / December 8, 2020 Bingo is such a fun and easy game to play with kids. Even toddlers and preschoolers can understand how to match the images on our fun & festive printable Christmas Bingo cards. It’s a game the whole family can play together! More Ways to Use this Christmas Bingo Printable. This holiday bingo printable can also be used as a matching game or memory game. To play: Print out one sheet of bingo cards (two cards per sheet) Cut out the bingo cards; For matching: Leave one card whole and cut out the smaller squares of the second card. Match the small squares to the bingo card.
“Can you find someone who….?” Played with a simple list or laid out in a 5×5 Bingo grid, the object of this Christmas game / Christmas Icebreaker is to get someone at the Christmas Party to sign for each item according to the stated Christmas related criteria.
Paper and pencil for each person, Timer
Make a list of Christmas related characteristics and statements that could be true of someone at the Christmas Party. You might also want to personalize it with very specific characteristics of some of the Christmas Party participants you already know. You can also lay it out on a B I N G O format. A 4×4 grid or a 5×5 grid works well. The objective is to fill all the spaces in a row, column or diagonal or blackout (All spaces full).
Here are some simple Christmas related possibilities.
- Born closest to Christmas Day
- Can burp to the tune of “Jingle Bells”
- Has received Socks for a Christmas gift.
- Has started Christmas shopping already.
- Has a real Christmas Tree
- Has sat on Santa’s lap before
- Likes to drink eggnog at Christmas
- Has never been ice skating
- Is wearing something red
- Has built a snowman
- Hums or sings along with Christmas Carols
- Has gone Christmas caroling
- Has more fun giving than receiving gifts at Christmas
- Love peppermint candy canes
- Would rather have ham than turkey at Christmas dinner
- Has placed a star or angel atop a Christmas Tree
- Has sent someone a Christmas card
- Has a Christmas stocking
- Likes snow
- Doesn’t mind getting clothes as Christmas gifts
- Likes to go Christmas caroling
- Can recite the first two lines of “the Night before Christmas”
- Still hasn’t finished Christmas shopping.
- Knows what’s s/he’s getting for Christmas.
- Plans to return at least one Christmas gift.
- Knows all of the names of Santa’s reindeer.
- ETC. ADD YOUR OWN
What to Do
- Hand out the Christmas People Bingo worksheet you have prepared and a pen to each person at the Christmas Party.
- Set the timer for 15 to 20 minutes depending on the size of the group and how much time you have available in your Christmas party schedule.
- Explain to the group that they will have 15 to 20 minutes to mix around and find different people that meet each of the descriptions on their Christmas worksheet.
- In order to fill the spaces they need to find another person who matches one of the Christmas related qualities or facts listed and then have them sign their name on the appropriate square. Each person may only sign one square per sheet
- Once a person has been identified they are to have that person fill in their name in the appropriate box. Emphasize to the group that they can not have the same person fill in more than 1 description in the Christmas Bingo grid
- The first person to finish the Christmas Bingo should bring it to you to mark for scoring.
- This Christmas Party game can continue until the allotted time is complete because it is common for some of the answers to be disqualified.
- When the timer goes off, check the winner’s Christmas Bingo sheet for accuracy. The person with the most correct answers wins.
- You might wish to consider having multiple prizes in case there is more than 1 winner.
Instead of preparing the list of Christmas related descriptions in advance, have the students at your Christmas Party create the list. “I want to find someone who….” Put all the items on a large sheet of paper or on a white board and have students number their papers and get the name beside each number.
Take It to the Next Level
- As you were mingling around during the Christmas People Bingo icebreaker do you think we have more things in common with each other than you expected? Why or why not?
- Which is more important, the things we share or the things that differentiate us? Explain.
- Are differences a strength or a weakness? Explain.
- How do all these interesting little Christmas related facts help to build relationships?
- Why is it important to know a little more about others in the group?
Old People Playing Bingo
It is interesting to see how many things we have in common with others while we also are so different. Most of the time in relationships, it is a matter of perspective as to whether we want to focus on the things we share in common or the differences. Choose someone you met today to form a closer relationship with this Christmas that will last into the new year!
Games and Activities helping youth discover the Reason for the Season.
Get more than 200 creative ideas for planning a Youth Christmas celebration or Christmas Party party. You can immediately download my best Christmas Icebreakers, games, illustrations, Christmas activity ideas AND MUCH MORE in a useful ebook!
Click on a star to rate this idea!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Can We Get Printable Christmas Bingo Ice Breaker?
Yes! You can get the printable Christmas bingo ice breaker. You can get the document of this on online websites. Most of the contributors allow you to download it for free since the process of making this game is not hard. You just need to read a lot of facts about Christmas and other weird things people did last Christmas. You can also edit the sheet on your own. After you finish editing, you can save the ice breaker sheet and print it for the game.
When to Play Christmas Bingo Ice Breaker?
Usually, people play this ice breaker game at a Christmas party ceremony. As it is called 'ceremony,' there must be a lot of people who attend the gathering. And so, this game comes to shed laughter and bring people together. This game can be played by people of all ages. Children also play this game at Sunday School after the Christmas ceremony. Teens like to play this game because they can get to know new friends they meet in a youth gathering and school Christmas party.
Christmas People Bingo
Where Can We Play Christmas Bingo Ice Breaker?
Since you can play this game with anybody, then you can play this game anywhere, too. In the family gathering, people usually play this in the living room or backyard. If the audience is larger, like in a Church community gathering, people usually play this game in a hall. Children at Sunday School also play this game in the school hall or classes. Some teens play this game on the camping site because they attend a youth camp to celebrate Christmas. And so, you can start this game as long as there is more than one person. You will see a lot of happy faces after playing this game.
How to Play People Bingo Game?
Christmas Bingo 30 Cards
If you want to use less paper, you can play people bingo game with your group. You can play this at a Christmas party or weekly meeting. Who is the best fighter of all time. The first thing to start this game is the number of questions you've made for each team. Rather than put a chip on a number or picture, this game use words for the prompts. Next, write the question on the blank page or a piece of paper. You can make it through an online bingo generator. Then, you can play this with your people. You have approximately 30 minutes to complete the game. Lastly, the one who's got the first bingo is the winner.