The Ultimate Game of Chance
Roulette is one of the world’s most popular casino table games. It is a game which involves a ball being spun around a wheel containing numbers from zero to 36 which are colored either black or red. Players can place bets on the tablecloth, known as the layout, using chips. Winning selections are determined by the number, type of number (odd or even), color and position of the number on the layout. Uno plus 4.
Our casino tables are manufactured to the highest standards and utilize high-impact ABS Thermoplastic technology. Our Blackjack tables, craps tables and roulette tables are all designed to be transported and set up quickly by one person. Golden Nugget Casino: You will find the roulette options under the table games tab in the lobby. Live dealer tables and software-based options are available. You’ll find European and French roulette games and advanced (racetrack betting) roulette. Novelty titles include bonus spin roulette, 100-to-1 roulette and three-wheel roulette.
Winning bets are determined by which number pocket the roulette ball comes to rest in. A dealer spins the wheel in one direction, and then sends the ball in the opposite direction on the ball track located around the wheel’s circumference. Once the ball loses its momentum, it bounces momentarily and then lands to rest into one of the numbered pockets. This is the winning number.
In theory, the game of roulette is amazingly balanced, and the logic of the roulette wheel layout is skillfully designed to accomplish specific conditions using a strategic balance of numbers; high and low, red and black, odd and even.
Our gaming supervisors and dealers will be happy to explain the game to you in further detail so that you may fully enjoy your play at our Roulette table. Good luck!
- Players Club
- Table Games
- Sports & Race Book
- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
The layout of European Roulette by NetEnt
Casino Roulette Table ImagesThe layout is typical. If you have ever come across this game, you know what we’re talking about. The playing field is green and non-irritating for the eyes during long gaming sessions, the playing area is coloured with red and black numbered squares. The wheel is perfectly functional and nicely displayed.
- It is a classic roulette game with standard numbers.
- The game features advanced statistics, and you can also adjust the sound.
- It has a 2x button at the bottom of the playing field. If you click on it, you will double your previous bet.
- With the repeat button, we can repeat the last bet made.
- Statistics such as 'hot' and 'cold' numbers in European roulette will help you make a wise betting choice.
- It has a function of 'quick spin.'
- By clicking on the oval button at the bottom of the screen, you will open the racetrack facility.
- Chip denominations are 1, 2, 5 and 25.
Bet limits and payouts
Casino Roulette Table Tips
|Straight up (1 number)||36 on 1|
|Split (2 numbers)||18 on 1|
|Street (3 numbers)||12 on 1|
|Six line (six numbers)||6 on 1|
|Column (13 numbers)||3 on 1|
|Dozen (13 numbers)||3 on 1|
|COLOUR (18 numbers)||2 on 1|
|ODD/EVEN (18 numbers)||2 on 1|
|BIG/SMALL (18 numbers)||2 on 1|
- The maximum bet in European Roulette from NetEnt is €500.
- The maximum bet on a number (a straight bet) is €10.
- Accordingly, a split bet is €20.
- A corner bet is €40.
- A six-line bet is €60.
- The even chance bets (red/black, odd/even and high/low) are €500.
- A winning bet is paid based on the type of stake and size of wagering. For example, a stake on a straight number pays 36:1. So if you have bet €1, you will get €35 as a prize and €1 (refund bet). See the table on the right for more information.
- A bet on two numbers (a split bet) is paid 17 to 1.
- A street bet or a bet on three numbers pays 11 to 1.
- For a bet on six numbers, the payout is 5:1.
- The bets on columns and dozens are paid 3 to 1.
- The even chance bets pay 1 to 1.
How to win at the roulette
You can use one of the following articles to win at the European roulette by Netent. We suggest users to test systems in free play mode before playing for real money:
Most popular questions about European Roulette
NetEnt’s European Roulette has high quality, and everything is presented. The playing field is very comfortable – there is nothing useless; instead, it has everything you need for a comfortable game. Also, the payout percentage to 97.3% speaks for itself.