Children absolutely love matching the letters with glass jewels, but we have also used pom poms, bingo chips, whiteboard markers, and more! I use this activity when I begin to introduce matching uppercase and lowercase letters. A mixed lot of 75 blank wooden Bingo markers, 13 numbered Bingo markers and 2 wooden game chips. They are great for your altered art, assemblage, collage, scrapbook or any creative craft project. Size: The blank markers are 3/8 in diameters. The ones with the numbers are 5/8 in diameters.
- The item is a box of 160pcs bingo chips number marker. They are a quick and fun way to get any bingo game going. Don't hassle with the dobbers and ink; simplify your game with reusable bingo chips. Ideal for classroom and carnival bingo games. Features - Color: Mixed Colors, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue. Material: Plastic.
- $ 4.69 144 Piece (s) Product Details. Get ready to cover your numbers and win! Keep these colorful bingo chips on hand for birthdays, classroom parties, school carnivals or game night. You'll want to add these bingo markers to your list of bingo supplies for family game night, too.
From today's featured article
Recorded locations of the northern (red) and eastern (green) voalavos
The northern voalavo (Voalavo gymnocaudus) is a rodent found in the highlands of northern Madagascar first discovered in 1994. It is the type species of the genus Voalavo, and its closest relative is the eastern voalavo of the Central Highlands. It is found at 1,250 to 1,950 m (4,100 to 6,400 ft) above sea level in montane wet and dry forests in the northern massifs. 888sport betting limits. It is nocturnal, solitary and terrestrial, but it can climb and probably eats plant matter. Despite having a small range, the species is classified as being of least concern because it lacks obvious threats and lives mainly in protected areas. It is a small, mouse-like rodent with soft, gray fur, only slightly darker above than below. The ears are short and rounded. The long tail appears mostly naked and lacks a distinct tuft. The skull is delicate, with a long, narrow front part, narrow space between the eyes, and no development of ridges on the braincase. The molars are relatively high-crowned. It has a body mass of 17 to 25.5 g (0.60 to 0.90 oz). (This article is part of a featured topic: Voalavo.)
Did you know ..
In the news
On this day
Today's featured picture
The Palais Galliera, formally known as the Musée de la Mode de la Ville de Paris, is a museum of fashion and fashion history located in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, France. Following the death of her husband in 1876, the Duchess of Galliera gave land and funds for the erection of a museum to house his collection of paintings and fine art that she proposed to give to the state. The building was completed in 1894, but the collections were in fact donated to Genoa, Italy, where they are now displayed at the Palazzo Rosso and the Palazzo Bianco.
Photograph credit: Joe deSousa
Other areas of Wikipedia
- Community portal – Bulletin board, projects, resources and activities covering a wide range of Wikipedia areas.
- Help desk – Ask questions about using Wikipedia.
- Local embassy – For Wikipedia-related communication in languages other than English.
- Reference desk – Serving as virtual librarians, Wikipedia volunteers tackle your questions on a wide range of subjects.
- Site news – Announcements, updates, articles and press releases on Wikipedia and the Wikimedia Foundation.
- Village pump – For discussions about Wikipedia itself, including areas for technical issues and policies.
Wikipedia's sister projects
Wikipedia is hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation, a non-profit organization that also hosts a range of other projects:
Free media repository
Wiki software development
Wikimedia project coordination
Free textbooks and manuals
Free knowledge base
Collection of quotations
Directory of species
Free learning tools
Free travel guide
Dictionary and thesaurus
This Wikipedia is written in English. Many other Wikipedias are available; some of the largest are listed below.
- 1,000,000+ articles
- 250,000+ articles
- 50,000+ articles
Here’s a fun game for celebrating winter with your kids at home or in the classroom. This winter bingo game is perfect for a school party, indoor recess, or a small group activity in your preschool or pre-k class.
There’s also a black and white ink-saver version for you! Keep reading to download the winter themed bingo game.
Bingo Marker Chips
Did you know that playing bingo in the classroom isn’t just fun? Playing bingo can actually help young children develop listening skills, self-regulation, and visual discrimination. There’s plenty of learning that takes place when you play bingo with your kids!
You can ask an adult or older child to supervise this small group game for winter learning and fun.
Printable Winter Bingo
But playing bingo with young children can be tricky, listening and following directions is tough!
I’ve had the most luck playing bingo with small groups of children.
Playing bingo with small groups is more cost effective because you don’t use as much ink printing mats, and you don’t have to buy as many manipulatives.
Bingo is a great way to introduce young children to games because there are few rules and each player has his or her own game board.
Bingo Cards And Chips
Winter Bingo Supplies
Here are the supplies you’ll need for the color version of the game.
- Printable color version of the Winter Bingo Game (download below)
- For the color version, print the bingo mats on cardstock first, cut out the mats, and then laminate for durability.
Supplies Needed for Bingo Game (Black and White)
- Copy paper
- Crayons or Do-a-Dot markers
- Printable black and white version of the Winter Bingo Game
Start by giving one winter bingo mat to each child in your small group.
Next, place the manipulatives you will use as bingo chips in the center of the table so all of the children can easily reach them. I used winter themed mini-erasers, but you can use whatever works best for you and your kids.
For the black and white version, give crayons or one Do-a-Dot marker to each child. Do-a-Dot markers are very fun and engaging for young children, they just love using these little paint filled markers to search for pictures on their bingo mat!
Next, you’ll want to demonstrate how to listen to the bingo caller, then how to search for a particular image on your bingo mat and cover it with a marker.
You may need to demonstrate how to play bingo for your children a few times before they really start to get it. But once they catch on to how the game is played, it’s full-steam ahead!
Finally, start playing and let the fun begin!
Download Winter Bingo
Your kids will love playing this winter bingo game, just click HERE to grab your copy!
Where To Buy Bingo Markers
More Winter Ideas